Wednesday, September 10, 2008

MY FIRST EVER TEMPLATE

You know I only discovered templates through the wonderful Sketchabilities series from Hetty over at divinedigital.com. I am up to No.36 (though I do have to go back and do some of the early ones as they were around before I joined divine). Then of course Chris is a bit handy with a template as well so I guess I am lucky to have a couple of rolemodels as such. Anyway I thought I would give it a shot. For ages I couldn't figure out how to make thenm and then ... well you've seen the cartoons where the big lightbulb goes on over your head :) Anyways here it is my first ever one. I decided to name them ... Hetty has the numbers covered :) so here is my Lunar-cy Template - All the circles made me think of the moon true... I'm not insane :)
Photobucket
You can download it here -
http://www.4shared.com/file/62458824/ad878871/Lunar-cy_by_kayjaybee.html

Now I just have to get brave enough to let people know it is here!

And here is my example LO called PROUD. This is my big tough guy Dad and his brand new baby grand daughter. He was in the labour ward for her birth and just adores her. He is so PROUD in this photo as he tries to hold this tiny little soul.

Photobucket


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great first template!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).