Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Photobucket

This is one of the many LO's I managed to churn out over the weekend... and churn was the word. Firstly if I haven't mentioned in my previous posts... argggghhhh post... I am on the Creative Team for Chris Greiser aka Scrappinpeep aka Sketch Me If You Can Designs. I always loved Chris's stuff (mmm I think it was a serious designer crush actually :) ) so when I saw the call for her CT I was first in line. I was absolutely rapt when I was selected so do my best to produce as many LO's as possible with her gear. Anyway (whoa back Kaz - back to the original train of thought) I was home alone on the weekend - DL (darling love) is off on a conference and FB (first born) & MG (my girl) were with the father one. So I scrapped ... ummm I scrapped a lot to be honest. Chris gave us a free pass to her new Grab Bag and it was seriously chockers with excellent stuff. First and foremost she answered my request for some frames - crumpled and with shadows ... oh and skinny NOT FAT!!! I get a little frustrated when I drag a frame out to fit some bigger photos and proceed to lose the paper cos it is massive so skinny was the request. Perfect I say perfect... the lovely lady got it just right! Then just to make it even better we got these super cool sorta hippy tie dye papers and these super cool corrugated leaves in the full autumn colour range. Accompanying these were these great glitter trails. Then we got an alpha and also some lovely templates. So I got to play with them and then on Sunday night I discovered a wonderful freebie template on Chris's blog so I downloaded that and had a play. I am hopeless with templates and tend to do twenty versions before I find the one I like (lucky for digital scrappin huh!!!). Anyway this LO was version 16 or something like that. I ended up reverting to an earlier CT assignment and using Maui Breeze. Love the brown and green colour combination and it suited the photo sooooo well. Michelle was sitting in the back of the car at our car park party and I took this shot with the new SLR. Some of the shots have the moon in the background - a gorgeous winter evening. So here it is - SPECIAL. My favourite bits - the circles (so technically actually Chris's work), the date stamp on the frame (mmm Chris again) and the font. Isn't it just delicious - BIRTH OF A HERO at dafont. Don't get me started on fonts ... that's a whole other entry :)

No comments: